Thursday, October 26

student-only contemplations...

I just got home from babysitting. Have to wake up for work in five hours. Haven't finished a bit of homework for class tomorrow. Wondering: should I stay up all night and do the homework?

Figure, I can stand it for about two hours and then I'll probably get totally tired and fall asleep, but worry that my alarm will go off and I'll think I'm hitting snooze but actually just turn it off and then wake up at seven and scream and panic and nothing will be right with the world.

If this is the only way to gain some extra time that I desperately need, should I take it?

Problem is, I won't get much sleep tomorrow either. Funny how you can already know that. I don't have to work in the morning on Friday, but I'll be woken up early, earlier than I'll want to be.

Grrr. I cannot wait for school to be over. Just seven more weeks...

It's only five hours, right?

Then I wonder, what if I skipped class and spent the time in the lab doing my homework and turned it in when class was over. Or what if I do stay up just these short five hours, do the homework, email it to the teacher, go to work and get hopped up on caffiene and then come home and take a nap after work?

I hate homework. it's so stupid.

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 1:35 PM, Blogger stine said...

Went down to sleep at 2:30. Awoke at 5am. Feel fine, except for the few mistakes in peripheral vision and motor skills.

did not complete all homework, however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home