Tuesday, October 24

an enumeration of the days past:

Pages of writing accomplished: none.

pages of journal writing: 3.25

midterms taken: two.

midterms passed: so far, one.

Novels completed: none.

(currently reading Sula and All the King's Men for class, If on a Winter's Night a Traveler, for fun, and staring at The Complete Saki and The Te of Piglet)

Novels close to completion: one. (Sula)

record breaking sleep: fourteen hours.

followed next day by: five hours and some snoozing.

most meals eaten in a long time: Saturday, three.

worst meal eaten in a long time: yesterday, McDonald's.

best meal today: pineapple fried rice, thai spoon

sent back: once.

reason?: no pineapples in first time.

Text messages received today: five.

Text messages sent today: three.

hours spent gazing at computer without doing homework: nine.

movie attempted: Scent of a Woman (I had no idea Al Pacino was playing a blind guy in that movie!)

movie watched, finally, to Netflix's great relief: Howard's Zinn You Can't be Neutral On a Moving Train

movies in my queue: 105

Movies rated: 91

movie in hand: Me, You and Everyone We Know

emails sent today: not sure. catching up on old ones. a lot.

emails welcomed today: all of them.

hours worked yesterday: six and a half.

hours worked today: none.

time spent today out of doors: less than an hour.

times I wish time had passed: every ten minutes or so.

my favorite comic book: 100% by Paul Pope

recently encountered as a guest artist in: 100 Bullets

Trade Paperback Collection of 100 Bullets I'm on: five & six.

will receive them via John: tomorrow.

days until Gil Mantera's Party Dream: nine.

gifts purchased for old roommate's who got married: two books.

stamps needed: eight.

number of items still on today's to-do list: seven

times I used public transportation yesterday: seven or eight.

Accidents viewed after the fact: one.

sense made of accident (was she pregnant or not): none.

will to carry on at this pace: waning.

will to work: nil.

6 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, this reminds me of those credit card commercials. Stupid corporations, ruining my perceptions of the world.

 
At 10/25/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger stine said...

wow. I don't even watch television and I managed to capture the essence of a commercial?

I rock.

I was just trying to find an a way to use the word "enumeration."

long "e" words are my favorite.

 
At 10/25/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger stine said...

thought you might be excited about the Zinn thing. I was hoping it would give us a cultural referencepoint.

; )

 
At 10/26/2006 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u do rock, darlin'.
happy trails to ya, u lil rocker, u.

 
At 10/26/2006 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sort of excited, because I really liked his book about American history, but I've never watched the movie. Plus I've been kinda sleepy all week and since it takes so much energy to get excited... I am, however, excited about this Friday!

 
At 10/26/2006 5:37 PM, Blogger stine said...

Well the movie is based on his memoir, so it's not in the same category of cool as the history book on film woulda been.

i'm excited to see a totally silly movie with you! I think it'll rule. if ed would like to join us for some post Versailles sighs, he's welcome to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home