Tuesday, May 9

wasn't that post a day thing fun? I can't wait to get back to doing that. Things will be hectic for the next two weeks or so and then some sense of normality will return. maybe.

somehow, some way managed to finish all the looming things from last week. dear lord, I don't know how. all there is left to do is a two page justification about a creative project I've yet to do, and finish my english comp paper about marijuana. ; ) My teacher said I didn't even have to bother since I did so great with the two side projects. But I want to write it anyway.

Otherwise, the continual juggle, the breaking of my heart, and working five part time jobs is making me want to hide for a long time.

here's to peeling off the oniony layers of life and forging ahead with the sting of it in your eye.

cheers,
stine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home