Friday, May 5

week before graduation:

just found out I can't afford to take out more loans for the summer semester. so I will have to attend classes in the fall instead. while there is a certain amount of disappointment, I am glad to have a little bit more time to be a student and make my way through the complicated world of writing credits.

just completed a twenty page pdf document for a magazine for a class I'm not even enrolled in. [priority checks aside] it was a lot of fun to do layout, editing and design again. I really think it might be part of my calling. though it was a pressure filled last few days, if I had more time it might have been more fun, but I feel very satisfied.

working at the coffeeshop again is absurd. it feels dreamlike and weird. I can't quite put my finger on what, but I guess I had resigned myself to never working there again, so to be there is astounding.

writing lists makes my head feel better. I have seven lists going, one for sushi items, food, drinks, homework left to do, personal grooming, people to call about the party, and the usual MUST DO THIS OR DIE list. I spent twenty minutes this morning writing them all out.

I'll be done with this semester by next Wednesday. Let's just pray I make it til then.

cheers, stine

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the bright side, less class means more hanging out with Beth!

Lemonds... lemonade.

 
At 5/05/2006 9:57 PM, Blogger stine said...

hey, I hadn't thought of that!

 
At 5/06/2006 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darlin',
just thought i'd mention that henry & janet are online now. ladyfugate25@yahoo.com
i'll see ya at the end of the week. so looking forward to it too. peace, love & happy trails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home